Digital eyepiece for microscopes with 1/3 Inch CMOS image sensor and an impressive 1600x1200 resolution is a great way to experience viewing things in close up on your computer via a USB connection.
This easy to use digital eyepiece for microscopes connects via the USB port on your computer and gives you a real-time images directly on to your computer screen. For budding scientists or microbiologists, this is the best way to view high resolution images of everything in the microscopic world without having to bend over your microscope and squint with one eye. The image quality of this digital eyepiece is purely amazing as well. This is because this digital eyepiece uses a 1/3 inch 2 megapixel image sensor for delivering high image quality and remarkable detail like you have never seen before. This digital eyepiece can capture images and recordings in a beautiful 1600x1200 resolution for both video and photos. This makes sharing your high resolution images with your friends, family, or the internet, easier and more enjoyable than ever. With the easy setup and user friendly software, even children can get in on the action. Simply attach the eyepiece to any microscope then attach the USB cable to your computer to start capturing the wonders. You can now, view, record and capture all your favorite micro bodies from the comfort of your own home.
Digital eyepiece for microscopes with 1/3 Inch CMOS image sensor will help you explore further in detail.
At a Glance…
- Digital Eyepiece to be Attached to a Microscope
- USB Connection to Computer
- 1/3 Inch CMOS Image Sensor
- 1600x1200 Resolution
- Connection To Microscope: Ocular Tube
- Video Resolution: 1600x1200 (Maximum)
- Video Format: WMV
- FPS: 7.5 FPS
- Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600x1200 (Maximum)
- Image Format: JPEG, BMP
- Spectrum Response: 400nm to 1000nm
- White Balance: Auto
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Source: USB Connection from Computer
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 Inch 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Lens Size: 2.8x2.8 Micrometers
- Sensitivity: 1.0 V/Lux-sec at 55nm
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows, XP, Vista, 7, MAC
- Main Product Dimensions: 70x32mm (L x D)
- Main Product Weight: 57g
- Tube Diameter: 23.2mm
- Digital Eyepiece for Microscope
- USB Cable (Product Specific)
- CD-ROM with User Manual and Software (Product Specific)
- USB digital eyepiece
- USB cable 1.5m
- 1 adapter ring
- CD with manual, drivers and software
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this with my Linux, MAC or Windows 7 computer?
- Which brands of microscope is it compatible with?
This unit works on any existing microscope with caliber size of 23.2mm. This is considered the standard size for microscopes.