LED Grow Light with 12 Pieces, 12W and produces a red, blue orange effect is great for growing vegetables or other plantation indoors.
This grow light is an artificial light source, which is designed to stimulate plant growth by emitting an electromagnetic spectrum suitable for photosynthesis. Grow lights are used in applications where there is either no naturally occurring light, or where supplemental light is necessary. For example, in the darker winter months when the available hours of daylight may be insufficient for the desired plant growth, grow lights are used to lengthen the amount of time the plants receive light. This light will be suitable for anyone in Amsterdam or living in certain states of the USA for growing their own to celebrate on 4/20.
This round LED Grow Light produces both red and blue colors in order to promote and maintain maximum plant growth. The Crop circle edition comes with a simple screw style base to simple fit in any standard house hold incandescent socket. In addition, the Crop Circle is small, portable and easy to aim. If you already posses an incandescent plant light this LED grow light can easily be retrofitted in to your current incandescent plan light. These are the most important visible light frequencies for your indoor plants for regulating their healthy growth and enhancing the natural process of photosynthesis. By focusing on the red and blue parts of the visible spectrum, this LED grow light are incredibly efficient in optimizing plant health.
The Grow Lights are also designed to be environmentally friendly. Extremely energy-efficient, the Grow Lights generate minimal levels of heat output and consume significantly less energy compared to standard fluorescent light systems. With today's skyrocketing energy costs, this LED light is also good for your wallet. As an extremely cost-effective solution to growing your favorite plants indoors, wasted heat and light are both reduced.
At a Glance...
- LED Grow Light
- 12 Pieces Epileds LEDs
- 12 W LED Power
- Red, Blue and Orange
- LED Type: 12x Epileds (Red - 7pcs, Blue - 3pcs, Orange - 2pcs)
- LUX: 0.5M/198lux, 0.8m/162Lux
- LED Chipset: 1W
- LED Colors: Red, Blue, Orange
- LED Power: 12W
- Wavelength: Red - 620 to 630, Blue - 460 to 470, Orange - 605 to 615
- Heat-Dissipating: Aluminum Board
- Life Time : 50,000+ Hours
- View Angle: 60 Degrees
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Voltage: AC100 to 240V
- Working Current: 300mAh
- Working Temperature: -20 to +40 Degree Celsius
- Plug Type: E27
- Main product dimensions: 146x124mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 281g
- For use indoors or in greenhouses only. Not waterproof.
- This LED Grow Light can easily be hung or mounted directly to a flat ceiling or even used for indirect lighting.
- Each LED produces light cones so that when they are clustered into arrays the light cones overlap, increasing light intensity and color mixing, meaning your plants get the most diverse combination of blues and reds for better growth stimulation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the frequencies of red light and blue light?
Both red and blue light are part of the visible spectrum, this is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Red light has a wavelength of 620-750nm and a frequency of 400-484THz. Blue light has a wavelength of 450-495nm and a frequency of 606-668THz.
- Why is red light important for plants?
The red region has a utilization peak around 660-670 nm for Chlorophyll A and around 635-645 nm for Chlorophyll B. Plants generally make good use of all red wavelengths.
- Why is blue light important for plants?
Photosynthesis works most fundamentally from red light and secondarily from blue light. However, many plants have some need for blue light for proper growth regulation and/or flowering and/or fruiting.
- What can I grow?
You can grow any indoor plant with this Grow Fixture. LED grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. They are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Grow Lights make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth.
- Who would use an LED Grow Light?
They are used by home hobbyists, urban gardeners and commercial growers. Even NASA uses LED grow light technology to grow plants in space!