The legendary Abyss LED Touchscreen Watch, now finally available in steel version! A minimalist Tron blue and white Japanese inspired LED watch from the last syllable of recorded time, the Abyss Steel gives its wearer the ability to gaze into the abyss and thereby come face to face with the true nature of his or her own being.
You mean this watch really tells the time? Yes. Even though The Abyss Steel embodies Eye of Sauron style and Nietzschean design with its miasmic blue oyster cult numerals swirling about not a void, but loneliness, like millions of Protoss warrior-priests from Starcraft III battling Beelzebub's black winged minions, this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Instead of pressing buttons like other LED watches, The Abyss Steel relays temporal information with a tap of the screen - YES, The Abyss Steel is a touchscreen Japanese LED watch. The Abyss Steel stays blankly white until you tap its crystal surface upon which the screen explodes with blue and white LED pixies like a thousand baby Bruce Springsteens dancing against a thousand Billy Idols dancing with themselves in a River Dance to the Death! To adjust the time, keep your finger on The Abyss Steel's crystal surface for a few seconds to enter hour and minute change mode.
Unlike other online stores where you'll have to wait several weeks before you receive your Abyss Watch, order your LED watch from HKBay.com today and we'll express ship it out tomorrow. That way you can be the first proud owner of this amazing Japanese LED touchscreen watch!
At a Glance...
- Touchscreen LED Watch!
- Our Original Abyss in new cool steel design
- Hour and Minute Information
- Soft Leather Strap
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Order from us and get it in a few days instead of a few weeks!
The Abyss Steel utilizes patent pending touchscreen technology and includes a genuine leather strap.
Beware cheap/substandard imitations
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired blue LED digital touchscreen watch
- Material: Steel
- Screen: Circumferential blue and white LED encircling the mouth of The Abyss!
- Color: Black
- Material: Snake skin textured leather
- Length: ~ 180 mm with 7 holes for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Buckled
- Function Button (Touchscreen): display and changing hour and minute data
- Settings: Hours, Minutes
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 2-3x the HKBay.com price.
- Gently touch the touchscreen to display the time on demand.
- One Watch to rule them all, One Watch to find them, One Watch to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
- Blue LED Touchscreen Watch
- User Manual - English
- Attractive Gift Box
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change the time on this watch?
Press your finger to the screen and wait a few seconds. After displaying the time, the watch will go blank and the current hourly setting will blink. Upon confirming the correct hour, you will be allowed to change the minute settings as well.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/5th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by our famous 12 month warranty.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for Banned Diggers, Farmville Champions, Rednecks, Socialites, Hippies, Hipsters, Hip Replacement Hipsters, WWF Fans, Vegans, Freegans, Fans of Sara and Teegan, anyone who has watched Matrix 3 more than 10 times (all two of you), anyone who knows the complete lyrics to Na Na Hey Hey by Bananarama. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for you if you're a Youth Pastor, a fan of Louis Pasteur, a TV Evangelist, a fan of Evangelion, a gangster, a prankster, a wankster, a hacker, a cracker, a slacker, a Get Backer, and anyone who thinks the best Simpson's episode ever was the one where Grandma Simpson makes her first appearance!