Real-Time Car GPS Tracker and Car Alarm System with camera, shock sensor, built-in microphone, remote control, gas to engine cut off and much more to secure your car to the fullest. This high-tech Car GPS Tracker offers the latest technology around and comes with plenty of advanced features that have never been seen before.
As the ultimate safety device for your car, this GPS tracker offers a whole array of features which provide full tracking capabilities of your car, van, truck, motor bike or even your entire vehicle fleet. Track your vehicle on demand by simply sending a text message to the GPS tracker, and you will receive a reply TXT message stating the current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as a link to a map on internet to show you exactly where your vehicle is located. On top of that, when the tracker loses its signal or is disconnected, it will automatically store the tracking position and alerts onto a micro SD card and when the GSM signals is restored, all the information will be re-sent to the authorized numbers or monitoring platform (server) automatically.
Thanks to Geo-Fencing, you’ll be able to set pre defined areas and when your vehicle enters or leaves a pre set area, you’ll receive a text message, even better when the car drives faster than a certain preset speed you’ll also receive a message straight to your phone. In case of an emergency, you’ll even be able to remotely cut of the gas flow to the engine by sending a text message to the GPS tracker, bringing your car to a full stop until you remove the alarm status. Also included in this Real-Time car tracker device are shock sensors detecting impacts or disruptions. These can sensor if someone is touching your car or if a crash has occurred. Even better, the included camera can snap pictures when an un-authorized person enters your vehicle and send them to you for online viewing!
This GPS tracker gives you peace of mind for the perfect price. If purchased separately the contents of this kit would easily approach $300. With this one, you save big and everything is compatible right out of the box! Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll express ship it out tomorrow.
At a Glance...
- Complete system integration to your vehicle
- Included Camera
- Comes with remote control, camera, microphone and shock sensor
- Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency
- Extensive functions through SMS
- SOS, Geo-fence alarm
- Immobilize your vehicle on demand
- Silent listener in Monitoring Mode
- GPRS and Internet application
NOTE: This GSM product is compatible with the global GSM frequencies of of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz.
- Network: GSM / GPRS
- 2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom 900B
- Remote Control
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85 Degree Celsius
- Operation Temperature: -20 to +65 Degree Celsius
- Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Power Source: Car Battery or Built-in Battery
- Applicable Vehicle Power: 12V-24V
- Battery Size: 800mAH
- Usage Time: 2 Hours
- Receiver Module: SIRF III Chip
- GPS Sensitivity: -159 dBM
- GPS Accuracy: 5 Meters
- Cold Status: 45s
- Warm Status: 35s
- Hot Status: 1s
Alarms, Alerts, Security Functions
- Real-Time Tracking
- Remote Fuel Cut Off
- Shock Sensor
- Movement Alarm
- Audio Monitoring
- Camera Monitoring
- SIM Card Slot - GSM
- Micro SD Card Slot
- 3.5mm MIC IN
- GSM Antenna
- GPS Antenna
- Camera Port
- GPS Tracker Dimensions: 101x72x26mm (L x W x D)
- Camera Dimensions: 70x70x53mm (L x W x D)
- Comes with external GSM and GPS antenna for excellent reception
- Install the mic inside your passenger compartment, and you can listen to conversations inside the car without letting any passenger or driver know
- Comes with detailed instructions on how to work with GPRS enabled SIM and setup internet monitoring (fixed IP only), so constant tracking information can be displayed on a detailed map
- Note: This item sends SMS messages though a GSM cellular network. Your SIM card must be a working SIM card (an active account).
- GPS Car Tracker
- GPS Antenna
- GSM Antenna
- 2 GB Micro SD Card
- Shake Sensor
- Remote Control
- User Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- I have tried everything and I cannot get the GPS Tracker to send me a SMS message, what is wrong?
You likely have one of two problems - First, does the SIM card have a balance or is it part of an active account? Make sure the SIM card works. Second, does the SIM card you inserted have a PIN code or security pass code? You cannot use a SIM cards with a security pass code inside the GPS tracker.
- Can I install the software on multiple computers?
No. Each tracker's IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once and ONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully setting it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.
- How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.