Wireless IP Camera with instant video streaming across the Internet, so you can view and record live footage from anywhere in the world.
Also includes video recording, night vision, and motion detection alarm.
Highly user-friendly and easy to use, this Wireless IP Camera is lightweight, durable, easy to install and can be instantly accessed from anywhere around the world. The camera has both wired and wireless LAN connectivity, meaning it can connect to your router either via Ethernet cable or over WiFi, making positioning very flexible. To access the camera is then simply a case of entering the camera's IP address (found using the included software) into a web browser. From there you can screen capture or record live video.
Another impressive feature of the camera is that it can be configured to automatically send you an alert email as soon as it detects motion in its field of view. Should you choose to, you can then log into the camera and view what is happening remotely and in real time, even from the other side of the world. Also includes 22 (!) infrared LED lights for excellent night vision.
At a Glance...
- Wireless IP Camera - Connect through WiFi or LAN cable
- Access camera output from anywhere on the Web
- 22 x IR LEDs for Nightvision
- Motion detection and Email alert functionality acts like a high-tech Alarm system
- Lightweight and easy to setup
- Primary Function: Wireless IP Camera with Nightvision and Motion Detect Alarm
- Camera Information:
- Sensor: 1/4 inch CMOS
- Horizontal Definition: 380 TV Lines
- Lens: f=6.0mm
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- White balance: AUTO
- Infrared: Yes (22 LED lights)
- Daytime Effective Distance: 50 meters
- Nighttime Effective Distance: 25 meters
- Image Information:
- Video Resolution: VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
- Video Frame Rate: VGA (30 fps interpolated to 100 fps), QVGA (15 fps)
- Video Format: AVI (Motion JPEG)
- Video File Size: ~ 13 Mb / minute (VGA)
- Still Image Format: JPEG
- IP Information:
- Network Interface: RJ-45/10-100 BASE T,802.11b/g
- WIFI Encryption: None, WEP, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2-AES, WPA2-TKIP + AES
- Network Protocol:TCP/IP/DHCP/SMTP/TP/DDNS/OPNP
- General Information:
- Security: Password Protection
- Browser Display: Single or Quad
- Power: Power Adapter AC 100V-240V
- Certification: CE, FCC
- Dimensions: Diameter: 125, Height: 80 (mm)
- View your IP camera's live feed from across the world
- Easy to setup, easy to use
- IR LED lights for nightvision
- WiFi and LAN
- Wireless IP Camera
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Software CD
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I record video and take pictures with this wireless IP camera?
You must be in visitor mode to record video and take pictures.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Can I buy several of this camera and have them installed in the same network?
Yes, you can!
- Can you really use this from across the world?
That's right, simply copy in the camera's IP address to an Internet Explorer address bar for instant viewing.
- Is this Wireless IP Camera easy to set up and use?
One of our easiest!