SackStark's partnership with the famous Swarovski™ Appear brand brings you their new line of watches, the world's first digital/mechanical watch that shows time through real Swarovski™ Crystals. From the watch face luxuriously adorned with real Swarovski™ crystals, to the distinct sound made by the internal rotor, to the black glossy patent leather strap, every bit of the watch is pure class.
The Swarovsky™ Crystal watch line skillfully blends design and technology to craft the ultimate fashion timepiece. Driven by Micro-Magnetic Mechanical Digital (M3D) technology, the watch utilizes miniature-sized rotors adorned with Swarovski™ crystals that revolve to reveal numerical or chronological information.
With each changing minute, an electrical pulse generates an electromagnetic field that changes the position of some of the over 400 crystals on the face of the watch, to elegantly display the passing time, while producing a distinctive sound unique to the Swarovski™ Crystals digital watch line.
The basic "time" mode features a 12-hour display, with the hours positioned above the minutes on the face. The watch face also offers a "seconds" mode and "off" mode, showing an entire face of crystals with no time display.
From its interior technology to bold style, the Swarovski™ Crystals watch is not your average timepiece. Become a proud Crystal watch owner now with the newest addition to their unique and innovative range of watches. The Swarovski™ Crystal watch is covered by a full 2 year warranty, and our professional quality control team.
At a Glance...
- World’s first mechanical digital watch
- Driven by Micro-Magnetic Mechanical DigitalTM (M3D) technology
- Adorned with real Swarovski™ crystals
- Stainless steel
- Auto shock detection
- More than 540 Swarovski Crystals on dial and bezel
- Color: Silver
- Display Modes: Hour and minutes (12 hour), seconds only, off (full crystal face)
- Display Type: Digital
- Display Movement: M3D (Micro-Magnetic Mechanical Digital technology)
- Strap Size: 190 mm
- Strap Material: Black Patent Leather Glossy Strap
- Strap Holes: 7
- Touch Screen: No
- Case Material: Stainless-steel
- Case Diameter: 44 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 14.5 millimeters
- Band width: 22 millimeters
- Band Color: Glossy Black
- Number of Crystals on dial: 401
- Number of Crystals on Bezel: 140
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (50 meters or 165 feet)
- Warranty Type: Free 2-year warranty
- Swarovski™ crystals are a registered trademark of Swarovski AG.
- Internal piezo sensor automatically corrects display when shocked.
- M3D display technology is bi-stable, meaning no power is required to maintain an image, only to transition from one time to another.
- Swarovski™ Crystal Watch
- Designer Box
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- You mention a distinct sound made by the internal rotor… what is that?
Every minute (or every second in seconds mode) the crystals on the watch face flip to update time, producing a sound similar to… bliss. Just imagine the New York Philharmonic playing the Wagner’s Ride of the Valkryie, but the whole piece has been compressed to only half a second. And they’re using typewriters.
- Real Swarovski™ crystals?
Real Swarovski™ crystals.
- How long will the battery last?
For many years to come… The M3D display technology is bi-stable, meaning no power is required to maintain an image, only to transition from one time to another.
- If I drop the watch, will it have an effect on the time display and crystal arrangement?
No, the internal piezo sensor automatically corrects the time display when shocked.