Digital Microscope with 500x Zoom, a height adjustable stand and 8 bright LEDs for perfectly illuminated images. Discover the world of microscopic imaging!
Letting you experience the thrill of a whole new microscopic world impossible to discover with the naked eye, this 500x Zoom USB Digital Microscope allows you to see the smallest details in high resolution directly on your computer screen. Spot the slightest imperfection on your stamp collection, examine hairs, fibers, crystals or use the microscope to tech science to your kids in a fun and exciting way.
Use the included microscope stand to perfectly position the microscope above the object you’re about to examine and easily adjust the height by turning the wheel. The brightness of the LED lights can be adjusted to your specifications and as an extra, the snapshot software is included and will let you record videos and pictures, making this digital microscope extremely versatile and easy to use!
Perfect for home use or at school, this digital microscope is now in stock!
At a Glance...
- 500x Zoom
- 8 LED Lights
- Included Snapshot Software
- Adjustable Microscope Stand
- Video Resolution: 640x480
- FPS: 30FPS Under 600 Lux
- Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600x1200,1280x960 , 640x480, 480x320, 320x240
- Controller: High Speed DSP
- Snap Shot: Software and Hardware
- Brightness Control: Manual Adjustment, Auto W/B By Software
- Interface: USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Compatible
- Power Source: 5V DC (USB Port)
- Languages: English
- Image Sensor: 0.3 Megapixel Color CMOS Sensor
- Focus Range: 0mm - 40mm
- Magnification: Ratio 5X - 500X (Manual)
- Light Source: 8 White Light LED
- Main product dimensions: 110x25x25mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 85g
- This digital microscope is very easy to use. Even children can have fun using it! Simply install the included software CD on your computer then plug the microscope into any USB port. Place the microscope in its holding stand and place an object of your desire underneath it. The closer you place it the closer your image will appear. Open the software program to view a real-time image of your object and use the rotating dial on the microscope to adjust the focus of your image.
- While capture software is provided, it only includes basic functions and may not work on all operating systems. More advanced software is available on the internet, such as; AMC CAMP + Brightwall, MicroCapture, USBscope, and LX-ProScope
- Also makes a great investigative tool for Materials Inspection, Jewels, Textile, and Science Classrooms
- Digital Microscope
- Software CD
- Adjustable Stand
- User Manual