LED color changing light bulb with wireless remote for use in any standard incandescent socket.
Have a sign currently illuminated with boring white light? Own a bar or restaurant and want to really make your decorations stand out? Well here is the answer, the RGB (red, green, blue) colored LED lighting bulb. Can be used in a single static (fixed) color or simply press the remote control to produce one of four color changing effects.
This bulb is capable of emitting White, Red, Green, Blue, plus twelve additional bright colors. In addition to the brilliant colors you can produce with this light bulb, you have the added benefit of reducing your energy costs since it only uses 3 watts of energy. Great for retrofitting into existing track lights or downlights, make your interior decorations and space shine with this one of a kind LED color changing RGB light bulb.
At a Glance...
- Fits in your standard bulb socket
- Controlled by a wireless remote
- Multiple modes: Flash, Strobe, Fade, Smooth
- Multiple colors
- Primary function: RGB colored LED light bulb for producing colored or white light from an incandescent lamp socket (track and downlight type fixtures)
- Brightness: 140 lumens
- Typical Bulb Life: 25000 Hours
- Control Type: IR Remote Controller
- Control Distance: 6M
- Distribution Type: Spotlight, 30 DEG
- Remote Control Functions:
- ON / OFF
- Flash, Strobe, Fade, Smooth
- Fixed color (16 to choose from)
- Shell Material: PC Shell With Aluminum Housing
- Base Type: E27 medium base (standard incandescent socket)
- Power: 3 Watts
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V, input frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 50mm x 58mm
- Long lamp life as compared to standard incandescent bulbs
- Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on electric bill
- Fixed colors include four primaries; White, Red, Green, Blue, and 12 bright color hues