If you're looking for a way to capture and save your favorite images from the moon, stars, planets, or galaxies, then you've found the right product.
Astronomer’s new best friend
This easy to use digital eyepiece for telescopes connects to the USB port on your computer and gives you a real-time image from your telescope - directly on your computer screen! This is the best way to view high resolution images of the moon, stars, sun, solar systems and more, and without having to bend over your telescope and squint with one eye to enjoy the heavenly attractions. If you own a telescope then this digital eyepiece will make using your telescope easy and fun again for the whole family.
High Quality Images
The image quality of this digital eyepiece is simply amazing too. This is because the Digital Eyepiece uses a 1/2 inch 1.3 megapixel image sensor for delivering high image quality and remarkable detail like you have never seen before. Included with this digital eyepiece is a DVR software kit for recording those beautiful images in 1280 x 1040 video or photos. This makes sharing your high resolution images with your friends, family, or the internet, easier and more enjoyable than ever.
Easy and Convenient to Use
You don’t have to be an astronomer to use it either. With the easy setup and user friendly software, even children can get in on the action. Simply attach the eyepiece to any telescope, attach the USB cable to your computer, open the included DVR software, and position your telescope like you would normally. That’s it! You can now, view, record and capture all your favorite celestial bodies from the comfort of your own home. The best part of it all is that unlike a traditional eyepiece, all your friends and family can actually view the same images from the telescope at the same time.
This digital eyepiece for telescopes is built using high quality components.
At a Glance...
- Attaches to any telescope
- Easy for anyone to setup and use
- Save 1280 x 1040 video or photos to your computer
- View the moon, stars, planets, and more from your computer
- Product Description: Digital Eyepiece for Telescope - for viewing and recording via computer
- Imaging Sensor: 1/2 Inch 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Pixel Size 2.8μm * 2.8μm
- Connection to Telescope: Ocular tube
- Size of Ocular Tube: 17mm, 25mm and 30mm (using included adapters)
- Still Image
- Format: JPEG, BMP
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Format: WMV
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- FPS: 16 frames per second
- Sensitivity: 1.0 V/lux-sec
- Spectrum response 400nm - 1000nm
- White Balance: Auto
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Shutter: ERS (electronic rolling shutter)
- Power Source: USB port of computer
- Dimensions: L: 65 x Diameter: 65 (mm)
- Compatible Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit version only)
- Fits 17mm, 25mm and 30mm (using included adapters)
- USB digital eyepiece
- USB cable -1.5m
- 2 adapter rings
- CD with manual, drivers and software
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this with my Linux, MAC or Windows 7 computer?
The eyepiece itself is a standard USB 2.0 camera which has drivers all over the internet. So if you are an experienced computer user you can get this product to work with any Operating System.