The Most Versatile Sports Action Camera Ever!
This camera reaches a new level of versatility with three camera mounting options and a completely waterproof case! This extreme sports camera is designed to capture high quality videos of your favorite extreme sports such as snowboarding, wake boarding, water skiing, boating, jet skiing and underwater exploration. Continue reading to learn what this amazing product is all about!
Mount It Anywhere You Want
When it comes to mounting options the cam makes no sacrifices. With three different options available to cover a wide variety of mounting situations, you will never have a problem finding the perfect location to securely attach this sports action camera. All mounting options include the ability to adjust horizontal and vertical viewing angles so you will always get the perfect camera angle you desire!
Mounting options include
- Rubber Strap - Use the rubber strap with the provided hardware to safely attach the cam to slippery surfaces such as the side of a helmet.
- Handlebar Grip - Use the handlebar grip to securely mount the cam on most bicycle handlebars. You can also mount this on any other similar sized metal or plastic bar you desire.
- Velcro Strap - Use the velcro strap with the provided hardware to securely attach the cam to any object you can imagine. Attach it to your arm, leg, dog or anywhere else you can possibly think of. You are limited by your imagination only!
Convenience In Design
With this camera you can record video all day long without the stress of power and storage restraints found in similar action camcorders. This is because it uses readily available AA batteries instead of rechargeable internal batteries. Simply replace old batteries when needed and continue recording without the risk of missing a single moment again. This action camera also records videos directly on SD memory cards, so lack of video storage will never be a issue.
Built To Last
Extreme sports demand extreme durability. When holding this camera you will instantly notice the reinforced rubber protective casing and perfectly sealed waterproof camera housing. Built with durability in mind, you can safely take this camera everywhere you go and never have to worry about damaging your camera due to harsh weather conditions or mild impacts again.
At a Glance...
- Built-in microphone
- Uses AA batteries
- Reinforced rubber casing
- Can mount almost anywhere
- Supports SD card up to 4 GB
- Records at 640 x 480 resolution
- Records AVI video at 50 frames per second
- Great for all types of action sports such as two or four wheel vehicle racing, skiing, biking, rock climbing, paintballing and skydiving.
- Primary Function: Waterproof Digital Video Recorder
- Video Capture Resolution: VGA 640x480 QVGA 320x240
- External Memory: SD card (4 GB max) - not included
- Internal Memory: Built-in 64MB
- Power: 2x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Frames Per Second (FPS): 50
- Recording Format: AVI
- Sensor: 1.3MP CMOS
- Water-Proof: YES
- Color: Black
- Power On/Off/Enter
- Record/Pause Button
- Interface: Mini USB port
- Output: 3.5mm A/V OUT
- Dimensions (mm): 114 (L) 42 (H)
- Securely attaches to most surfaces with included velcro strap or rubber strap.
- Designed to strap onto most sports helmets (helmet not included).
- For best results use a high speed SD card.
- Waterproof up to three meters.
- Can attach to most bicycle handlebars.
- Waterproof Sports Action Camera
- Fastening velcro strap
- Fastening rubber strap
- Handlebar grip mount
- Mounting brackets
- Software driver CD
- 3.5mm to RCA A/V cable
- USB to mini-USB cable
- Instruction Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- When I play recorded footage on my PC or laptop, I can hear myself and the surrounding with noise... is there a way to lose that noise?
It's not really possible to lose the background noise because the microphone is always active. We think it's important to capture all the action, including the noise!
- Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.
- Does it record sound too?
The camera has a built-in microphone however this has a limited range.
- Does the camera film in color or black and white?
Yes this action camera records in color.