Durable weatherproof sports action camera complete with mounting accessories. Designed to capture high quality point-of-view videos of your favorite action sports such as skydiving, motor biking or stunt skating. This rugged helmet camera is the best way to capture and relive all your exhilarating moments forever!
This high quality camera can be used in your next action sports video or even as a way to expose your talent and gain company sponsorship. But you don’t need to be a professional to use this simple device. Beginners and amateurs can easily capture their performances and build their confidence as they watch a video timeline of their progress from the beginning to the present day!
When first holding the Extreme Sports Camera you will instantly notice the solid feel and robust build quality. That’s because the Extreme Sports Camera is built using a top grade water resistant aluminum casing. The rugged design is able to withstand medium to medium-high impacts and can tolerate harsh weather conditions without any fault. This is truly a well built device made with performance and durability in mind.
The Cyclops is the perfect solution if you want a high quality action camera but don’t want to pay the outrageous price tag associated brand name cameras.
At a Glance...
- Built-in microphone
- All aluminum casing
- Tough rugged design
- Records at 640 x 480 resolution
- Records AVI video at 30 frames per second
- Supports TF card or Micro SD card up to 16 GB
- Comes with all the mounting accessories you need to get started right away
- Great for all types of action sports such as two or four wheel vehicle racing, skiing, biking, rock climbing, paintballing and skydiving
- Primary Function: Digital Video Recorder for Sports
- View Angle: 60 degrees
- Power: Built-in Li-ion
- Memory: TF card or Micro SD card (16 GB max) - not included
- Water-Resistant: YES
- Loop Recording Function: No
- Frames Per Second (FPS): 30
- 3-4 hours to fully charge
- Up to 2 hours recording time per charge
- Recording Size: 850/KB second
- Timestamp always ON
- Video Capture Resolution: 640 x 480
- Buttons: ON/OFF Record/Pause
- Interface: USB port
- Dimensions (mm): 90 (L) 25 (Diameter)
- This is designed to strap onto most sports helmets (helmet not included)
- This is product does not record in a loop. Meaning when the SD card is full it does not start recording again from the beginning
- Extreme Sports Camera All-Metal
- Fastening strap short
- Fastening strap long
- Bicycle clamp
- Carrying pouch
- USB to mini-USB cable
- 110-240v USB to mains adapter
- Carrying strap
- User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.
- Does the camera film in color or black and white?
The helmet camera records in color.
- Does it record sound too?
The helmet camera has a built-in microphone however this has a limited range.
- How do I set the correct time/date?
Just follow these easy steps. Create a new “.txt” file, name it “time.txt” Put the correct date and time into the following format: YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS Save file, and copy it into micro SD card Remove camera from computer, restart then record