LED Grow light with 225 LEDs, emitting 14 Watt of power, perfect for indoor gardening and increasing your overall yield.
The “Red Dawn” hydroponic LED grow light emits the exact light spectrum required for photosynthesis and fastens the plant’s grow drastically resulting in higher yields and bigger crops. Using LED lights technology, it requires 50% to 90% less energy than regular light bulbs or fluorescent tubes and the lifespan of the LEDs is rated at more than 50.000 hours. Perfect to install in your greenhouse or just in your living room, the “Red Dawn” comes with mounting accessories for easy fixing to the sealing and an independent power supply.
Start your very own farm today and watch the profit roll in. Offered at a low wholesale price, this LED grow light comes with a 12 month warranty and is shipped out to you one day after you place your order.
At a Glance...
- Powerful LED Grow Light
- 225 High Power LEDs
- 14 Watt Power
- Full Spectrum Red and Blue Illumination Required for Photosynthesis
- Increases Plant Grow and Overall Yield
- Power Efficient
- LED Type: 5mm
- LED Chipset: 0.06W
- LED Life: 50000+ Hours
- Number of LEDs: 225pcs (165x Red + 60x Blue)
- LED Colors: Red and Blue
- Power Output: 14W
- Wavelength: Red: 620-630nm, Blue: 460-470nm
- Brihgtness: 0.3M/430lux, 0.5m/347Lux
- View Angle: 15 Degree
- Working Temperature: -20 Degrees to +40 Degrees
- Power Source: Power Adaptor
- Main product dimensions: 310x310x35mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 635g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Significantly quieter with no noisy fans, ballasts and chillers.
- Lightweight with a flat base, this LED Grow Light can easily be hung or mounted directly to a flat ceiling, making this model easier for mounting in tighter spaces.
- Individual LED's produce relatively small light cones, so they are clustered into arrays so the light cones overlap, increasing light intensity and coverage area, meaning you can get a larger coverage area from each light fixture.
- No wasted energy or extra cooling equipment needed.
- For use indoors or in greenhouses only. Not waterproof.
- LED Grow Light
- Mounting Accessories (Product Specific)
- Power Adaptor (Product Specific)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the frequencies of red light and blue light?
Both red and blue light are part of the visible spectrum, this is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Red light has a wavelength of 620-630nm and a frequency of 400-484THz. Blue light has a wavelength of 460-470nm and a frequency of 606-668THz.
- Why is red light important for plants?
The red region has a utilization peak around 660-670 nm for Chlorophyll A and around 635-645 nm for Chlorophyll B, depending on the source of information. Plants generally make good use of all red wavelengths except for ones much longer than 670 nm.
- Why is blue light important for plants?
Photosynthesis works most fundamentally from red light and secondarily from blue light. However, many plants have some need for blue light for proper growth regulation and/or flowering and/or fruiting.
- What can I grow?
You can grow any indoor plant with this Grow Fixture. LED grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. They are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Grow Panels make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth.
- Who would use an LED Grow Light?
They are used by home hobbyists, urban gardeners and commercial growers. Even NASA uses LED grow light technology to grow plants in space!
- How many LED lights are used?
The Grow Light has a total of 225 LED lights (15 rows and 15 columns).