The Nano Cam. Redefining Miniature.
This incredibly small keychain camera is the perfect gadget for you to capture high quality videos without suspect. What's more, this amazing camcorder takes high resolution still photos, smooth 30 frames per second AVI videos, and even records crystal clear audio too!
The Nano Cam comes with a Micro SD memory card slot (max. 8GB, 2GB card included) so you can record endless hours of high quality video, limited only by the size of your memory card. This device is easy to use too. Simply press the RECORD button to take a video, then press it one more time to save the video. The video is then saved to user friendly .AVI files.
The Nano Cams High Resolution image sensor and extremely small form factor make it the perfect camcorder for spy work, insurance protection, life blogging, or as an “at hand” camcorder for capturing life’s spontaneous moments. In addition, you can easily connect the Nano Cam to your computer via USB to use as your primary webcam*. Or, you can even use it as a USB storage device to transfer all your important computer files.
Built using high quality components and backed by our famous 12 month guarantee, the Nano Cam is the perfect mini DV camcorder for personal or business use.
At a Glance...
- Virtually undetectable camcorder
- Great for candid photos and video
- Takes still photos at 2048 x 1536
- Records video at 1281 x 1536 (30 FPS)
- Small enough to keep on you at all times
- Can use as a webcam* for your PC or laptop
- Can use as a USB storage device for file transferring
* only under Windows
- Product Description: Miniature High Resolution DV Camcorder
- Video Format: AVI (M-JPEG)
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes ON/OFF
- Frames Per Second: 30 FPS
- Minimum Illumination: 1 lux
- Image Sensor: 5MP Color CMOS
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 960
- Photo Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- USB: 2.0 with backward 1.1 support
- Recording Time: About 1 hours per charge
- Charging Time: About 3 hours to fully charge
- Power: Rechargeable internal Li-ion battery
- Video File Size: About 3 GB per 60 minutes
- Memory Format: Micro SD or TF card (2GB included)
- Maximum Possible Memory: 8GB (supports micro SDHC)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista 32 / Windows7 (32 bit only), Mac OSX, Linux
- Hanging slot
- Mini USB port
- Power ON/OFF
- LED indicator x1
- Mode select button
- Record/Stop button
- Micro SD Card slot
- User Modes
- Certification: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Dimensions: 44mm x 28mm x 12mm
- Automatically saves video after 50 minutes then continues recording
- Can be used as a webcam* with the included USB cable and software CD (Windows 2000 and later)
- If the OFF button is switched while recording, the video will not be saved. Make sure to press the STOP button to save the recording
- Nano Cam - Ultra Compact Mini DV Camcorder
- 2x USB to mini-USB cable
- 2GB Micro SD card
- Carrying strap
- Software CD with manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this digital camcorder record audio?
Yes, it records video with audio.
- Can I zoom with this DV camera?
NO, there is no zoom function with this model.
- Can I record video at night?
This camera does not have an IR function to record images at night. However, with a little illumination you should still be able to capture some good quality videos.
- How do I set the correct time and date?
To set the correct time and date follow these 7 easy steps:
1-Turn the camcorder OFF
2-Connect camcorder to PC via USB
3-Create a file named time.txt and save to PC
4-Enter the current time and date to the time.txt file in the following format:
YYYY.MM.DD HH.MM.SS Y
Here is an example 2009.11.20 12.07.43 Y (change the Y to N to turn the timestamp feature OFF)
5-Save the file and copy it to the root disk of the camcorder
6-Unplug the USB cable and turn the camcorder ON, OFF and then ON again