Brand new black version of our popular Waterproof 5 Megapixel Digital Camera. This camera takes up to 12 Megapixel still photos (via interpolation), videos at a computer friendly 640x480 with 30FPS, and has with a slim profile for a waterproof camera while still having a 2-inch active view screen.
This digital camera is both weatherproof and waterproof. You can take pictures in the rain and also submerse it into the ocean! The photos are saved in a resolution up to 12 megapixels while videos are saved in a computer friendly 640x480 resolution with 30FPS (frames per second).
In addition, this model supports SDHC cards (SD high capacity) up to 8GB's, so if you are doing some winter hiking, skiing, or snorkeling, you have the option of using a single SD card that will easily store all the days events.
At a Glance...
- Waterproof digital camera
- Photos at up to 12MP (5MP CMOS Sensor)
- 30FPS 640x480 MPEG4 (AVI) videos
- Submersible up to 10 feet
- Main Function: Waterproof digital camera
- Materials: Black all-metal camera, translucent waterproof case
- LCD screen: 2 Inch LTPS TFT LCD
- Storage media:
External: SD Card (8GB Max)
- Zoom: 8x Digital
- Shutter: 1/10 ~ 1/1000 sec
- Sensor sensitivity: Auto
- Picture Camera
- Image Format: JPEG
- Resolution: 12MP (Interpolation), 5MP (Native), 3MP, 1MP, VGA
- Image Quality (compression): Super Fine, Fine, Normal
- Snapshot Options: Metering, Timer, Continuous Shot
- Picture Settings: Effects, White Balance, Date Stamp
- Flash: Auto, ON, OFF
- EV: 12 steps (+2 to -2)
- Banding: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Video Camera
- Recording Format: AVI
- Resolution: 640x480, 320x240 (Selectable 30/15 FPS)
- Video Settings: Digital Zoom, White Balance
- Banding: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Power Supply: Li-ion Battery (recharge via USB)
- PC Interface: USB
- Compatible Systems for file transfer via USB: Windows 98SE, 2000, NT, XP, Vista (32 bit version only) , Windows7, Mac OS X+
- Dimensions: 130mm x 38mm x 77mm (L x W x D) - with all weather case on
- Internal photo and video management - delete, lock, review, resize
- Lanyard slot
- Black Waterproof Digital Camera
- North pole wrist strap
- Driver CD
- User Manual - English
- Mini-USB to USB cable
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How many pictures can the camera take?
The camera can support SD cards up to 8 GB's. If you use the native 5MP setting on fine quality you will get a photo roughly sized at 5MB, which means for each 1GB of memory you could store 200 photos. So, for a 8 GB card you could store 1600 photos.