Warm White LED Light Bulb for use in all incandescent screw-in base fixtures.
This is a professionally engineered LED light bulb (often called LED Lights or LED Lamps in the trade) that fit into any screw base incandescent lamp socket. This model produces a warm white color light and emits enough light to replace incandescent and CFL's for many ambient lighting tasks.
There has been plenty in the news about green gadgets and environmentally friendly LED lights recently. You probably already know the potential energy and environmental savings that can be achieved by switching to LED's. If not, then let us give you a simple rundown of the primary benefits:
- Energy savings (save 90% versus incandescent)
- Incredible lamp life (50,000+ hours)
- Environmentally friendly (no mercury or harmful gases)
The design and manufacture of these LED lights is beyond compare - from the all metal die cast cooling fins to the IC boards that drive the diodes, every part has been manufactured to exceed world performance standards. You simply cannot find a better built 5 watt LED Light than this!
Great for retrofitting into existing table lamps, downlights, wall sconces, or other lighting fixtures with a diffused lighting distribution, these white LED light bulbs deliver smooth and uniform light without any flicker. The warm white color of this LED light is as natural looking as your old incandescent bulb, but will save you $100's every year on your energy bill!
At a Glance...
- Warm white color LED Light
- For use in any standard incandescent base light socket
- Long life as compared to incandescent and CFL bulbs
- Uses only 5 watts of energy
- A good energy savings choice for replacing 40-50 watt incandescent lamps
- Main Function: LED light bulb
- Materials: L.E.D.'s, aluminum casing and cooling fins
- Base Type: E27 medium base (standard incandescent socket)
- Brightness: 400 lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000K (warm white)
- Distribution Type: Diffused, 300 degrees
- Power: 5 Watts
- LEDS: 5 x 1 watt each
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
- Typical Bulb Life: 50,000 Hours
- Long life (25x) as compared to incandescent bulbs
- Dimensions: 114mm x 64mm (H x D)
- Certification: CE
- These L.E.D. bulbs work most satisfactory when used to replace incandescent bulbs in table lamps, downlights, and wall fixtures. A good energy savings choice for replacing 40-50 watt incandescent lamps.
- Delivers diffused lighting without the flicker, noise or heat you can get with CFL's
- Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on your electric bill!
- True professionally designed LED Lamp (heavy gauge all metal design), not plastic like the cheap LED Lights on the marketplace today. This is important - most LED's in the market today use plastic casings that will only last a few months before degrading, the H33 has an all metal design that will give you years of reliable use.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Will this fit into my current lighting fixture?
The size of this bulb is the same as a standard 50w edison style incandescent lamp, so it will fit into almost any existing lighting fixture.
- Does this LED Lamp produce any heat? Can I touch it when the light it on?
Unlike an incandescent lamp, this LED lamp is cool enough to touch when it is on.